Renewed Family Character, Outstanding Location
A superbly crafted renovation and extension sees this 1920s-character home shine with its striking meld of modern and traditional elements. This home has been extended and renovated - with the benefits of double-glazed windows throughout, creating an environment of sophistication in this large family residence.
Claiming a premier position in Khandallah's Cashmere Avenue, this handsome property filled with sun and light has undergone a brilliant transformation leaving a benchmark for easy family living with indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces suitable for families of all ages.
On offer is:
- 4 or 5 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite)
- Formal and informal living areas opening to paved patio and lawn
- Formal dining area
- Chefs' kitchen with eat-in dining area and family room, perfect for family use
- Double garage with internal access plus off-street parking for one car
- Gas Central heating plus heat pump
- Easy flow from living through large doors to garden area including BBQ zone
- Fully fenced, secure for young children or pets
A discerning environment in a revered neighbourhood offering an easy walk to Khandallah Village, public transport at the gate, and zoned for Wellington's finest schools. An exclusive and outstanding property.
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 28th February 2024 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)