WATCH THE SUN SET WITH THE KAKA
Where else could you sit on the deck, with kaka perched on the railing while the sun sinks over bush-clad hills, that's this close to the city? Professionals and busy families seeking an three bedroom stand alone townhouse with loads of sun will love everything this home offers in a serene, secure location with unobstructed views. Features include:
- Versatility of three double-bedrooms or two and a large study or work-from-home solution
- Full bathroom with separate shower and bath plus convenience of a guest WC
- Lovely light-filled living/dining with French doors to sunny deck that's on the flight path of kaka, kereru and tuis
- Amazing aspect for fantastic sun until ultra-late and uninterrupted views over the scenic Skyline Track: who would think that the CBD was just a short drive way?
- Excellent storage throughout, including extensive wardrobing in two of the bedrooms
- Zoned for Wellington Central Colleges and close to primary schools, early learning centres and reserves while being handy to Northland Village and the botanic splendour of Otari-Wilton's Bush
- Safely set back from the street in secure, friendly right-of-way with community-minded neighbours and huge bonus of a double-car port
- Buyer Enquiry Over $850,000
It's no surprise that the vendors, who have lived here for 10 years, wouldn't be selling if not to move north. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy low-maintenance tranquility in one of Wellington's leafiest city-fringe suburbs. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.