This beautiful home is located in Kelburn's dress circle, The Glen. Originally known as The Gables on account of its distinctive Marseilles tile roof, it is situated on the doorstep of Wellington's Botanic Gardens and is a short walk for commuters to the cable car in one direction and Kelburn Village and Kelburn Normal school in the other.
The property consists of:
- Downstairs formal living room and separate family/entertainment room
- Family/dining with French doors opening to an outdoor patio and private garden
- Kitchen with some original features
- Bathroom/laundry with separate toilet
- Upstairs four bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 singles)
- Family bathroom
- Single Garage and level access off street tandem parking for two cars
This home which was built in 1916 and extended in 1926 and has retained some wonderful character features. It has been newly painted on the interior and the exterior. There is potential to add value and redesign the kitchen and rear family room with increased indoor/outdoor flow. The back garden is private and bursting with native bird life from the nearby Botanic Gardens and Zealandia.
Opportunities like this simply do not present themselves in today's market.
Call now and book your appointment with the exclusive marketing sales team.
Anna Peacock 0221202731 email@example.com
Steve Fejos 0275 621 777 firstname.lastname@example.org