STYLISH 3 BEDROOM IN WADESTOWN
Buyer Budget Up From $995,000
Built solidly in the 1920s, this stylish three-bedroom home in the sought-after suburb of Wadestown is a must-see!
- 130 m2 house, 671m2 section
- Incredible indoor/outdoor flow through French doors from both dining and master bedroom to the deck with great sun (west facing), privacy, retractable sun shade and a lovely bush outlook.
- Open-plan modern kitchen/dining, flowing through to the generous lounge.
- Three good sized bedrooms plus a huge basement area - there is potential to turn the basement into a rumpus room, office or teenage retreat.
- Great sun plus central heating to keep you cosy and warm.
- 1920s character features include beautiful polished floorboards and lead-light windows.
- Pretty landscaped garden
Viewing by appointment.