UNWIND AND EXPLORE
Experience the perfect blend of suburban tranquility and city accessibility with this versatile '70s family home. Tucked away near the street's end, this residence features three-to-four bedrooms and is nestled beside a bush reserve. Whether unwinding in nature or taking leisurely walks with the kids or your furry friend, this property provides the ideal escape from city life while still maintaining easy proximity.
- The flexibility of three to four double-bedrooms.
- Downstairs rumpus room or work-from-home office with its own entrance away from the rest of the household.
- Convenience of two bathrooms: one upstairs with both a bath and shower, and downstairs there is a shower and separate toilet in the laundry.
- Sunny open-plan kitchen/dining, spacious north-facing lounge with views and sliding door to west-facing deck.
- A gated backyard with terraced lawn.
- Internal garage with storage and the bonus of a tool shed under the house.
- Peacefully located at the end of a no-exit street next to the entrance to Bell's Track, which joins one of Wellington's best walkways, the Skyline Track.
- Zoned for great schools such as Onslow College, Wellington Girls College and Raroa Normal Intermediate.
For sale for the first time in nearly 30 years, this home offers a picturesque city-fringe lifestyle close to Ngaio village, with its shops, community facilities and excellent public transport options. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 22nd February 2024 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)