CLASSIC CHARM MEETS MODERN LIVING
Welcome to 76 Weld St, Wadestown - a harmonious blend of timeless charm and contemporary living. This stunning 5-bedroom home, steeped in 1900s character, has been thoughtfully expanded with a modern addition, offering the next lucky owner the best of both worlds.
Features include -
- Nestled on a north-facing site ensuring the home is bathed in natural light throughout the year.
- Upon entering, you are greeted with a warmth that flows seamlessly through the interconnected generous living areas, each with its unique charm and purpose. The modern addition has underfloor heating throughout.
- A well-appointed kitchen ensures family dining and entertaining is effortless in this home, there's even a hidden wine cellar.
- One living area has a modern open fire ensuring warmth and ambience throughout the year.
- The master suite provides a haven of comfort and tranquillity with a generous sitting area making it the perfect room to sleep and relax in.
- Four additional bedrooms or flexible spaces cater to varying needs, ensuring ample room for a growing family or work-from-home setups. There are harbour views from the upstairs bedroom.
- Also boasting 2 bathrooms, including a Jack & Jill bathroom with underfloor heating, on the upper level and a separate laundry.
- There's also a carport and off-street parking for an additional car.
- Enjoy your days pottering around the stunning, flat west-facing sunny garden where plants flourish.
This home is a testament to the seamless integration of classic charm and contemporary comfort. Discover the allure of 76 Weld Street - a place where character meets convenience.
LIM and Building report available after inspection.
Give Nikki or Annie a call today to arrange a time to view or pop along to an open home.