SUNNY FIRST-HOME GEM
First-time buyers who want to live close to shops, schools and transport in one of Wellington's most family-friendly suburbs couldn't wish for a better start than this: a sunny, three-bedroom, low-maintenance gem that's been superbly refurbished for modern, comfortable living in a quiet street handy to the CBD. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with shower and vanity, and convenience of a separate toilet
- Light-filled living/dining room that opens to covered north-facing deck with glazing for extra shelter: where better to dine al fresco style or relax until late in summer?
- Modernised kitchen with new appliances to make cooking a pleasure instead of a chore
- Specified for year-round comfort, from the HRV system to keep the house warm and dry, to heat pumps for easy-care winter heating or summer air conditioning
- Safely set back from the road with off-street parking and a garage with an automatic door plus bonus of a large shed or playhouse
- Just a short walk from schools, bus stops, train station and the hub of Johnson-ville, with its excellent shopping and community facilities
- City-end Johnsonville location for easy access to the motorway for commuting to the CBD, Porirua or Hutt Valley
Young families or couples thinking of starting their own will struggle to find a better buy this close to the city - and with nothing to do but move in in time for Christmas. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes, 12pm Friday 10th November 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)