HOME & INCOME GEM
Great opportunity to buy a first home or investment with fantastic views in a popular suburb handy to the CBD. With two double-bedroom flats under the same roof, you can choose to live in one and rent out the other. Or buy the property with a friend or relative and still lead independent lives.
- Stunning vistas over western suburbs to the harbour, Somes Island and Eastbourne: imagine waking up every morning to watch the sun rise over the Orongorongo's
- Huge living/dining rooms, chapel ceilings with exposed rafters, light and spacious
- Northeast-facing for optimal morning sun plus bonus of shared lawn for outdoor living
- Convenience and economy of heat pumps for year-round warmth and comfort
- Two car pads, virtually at the front door, for easy access
Crofton Downs has plenty to offer residents, hear and see native kaka fly to nearby Wilton Bush; enjoy mountain biking Skyline walkway. Close to supermarkets, Mitre 10, schools (zoned for Wellington Girls College), trains and bus service.
If you're looking for a flexible first home or want to retire to a smaller home while enjoying the security of an income stream.
A valid My Vaccine Pass is required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/