"Privacy and Space in Sheltered Surroundings."
This happy home has been loved by the current family for 23 years, and now it's time for another family to thrive, in all it has to offer, with its large flat site, proximity to Schools, Nairnville Park, transport and easy access to the city.
This outstanding residence set over three levels has had makeovers, including new weatherboard cladding (COC), and double glazing. The recently renovated kitchen forms the hub of the home, with its granite benchtop, double ovens, floor to ceiling storage and connection to the deck for casual dining and outdoor living. Wide steps take you down to the expansive flat lawn, for those afternoon games of cricket.
Fine features on offer include;
* Follow your own private driveway to an internal access double garage, plus extra parking for three to four cars.
* Downstairs three double bedrooms, with doors opening to the sunny flat lawn. Double wardrobes.
* Entertainment room with space for the piano or friends to stay.
* Guest toilet. Tiled bathroom, shower, bath and heated towel rail.
* Separate step down dining area, with double doors opening to private and secluded deck. Resident tui's.
* Comfortable lounge, warmed by heat pump, double doors to deck, with stunning views to the city and harbour.
* Separate toilet, laundry and large linen cupboard on this level.
* Private master bedroom suite, with walk in wardrobe, large tiled bathroom, with spa bath and big windows, looking out over the trees to the harbour. Perfect for that soak at the end of a busy day.
* Extra living space or separate lounge, currently in use as an office.
This light bright home, full of surprises, ticks so many boxes. Bring the family, bring the trampoline and cricket wickets and make 8 Nepal Place your home, to create memories in for the next 23 years. Call us to make your own private appointment to view.